🎄Christmas Delivery Cut Off
To give your order the best chance of delivery by Christmas please consider placing your order prior to:
Wednesday 7th December 2022
Your orders are picked and packed from all over Australia by one of our amazing independently owned and operated SportsPower stores; however many of our orders are fulfilled by our friends in Western Australia deliveries may be affected by floods closing major roads and rail lines, therefore Australia Post cannot guarantee deliver for orders placed after Wednesday 7th December 2022.
For further information on Australia Post cut off dates, please click here.
Shipping & Deliveries
Orders on the SportsPower Australia website (www.sportspower.com.au) are not fulfilled by a corporately owned store or a warehouse, they are fulfilled by one of our awesome locally owned Member stores and shipped to you. Your online order supports small businesses right across the country and in turn helps these businesses support other businesses in their communities.
The Standard Delivery rate of $12.99 will apply to all online orders.
Bulky and Large items can be ordered from stores that stock those products and arrangements for delivery made directly with the store.
Tracking Your Order
Once the good folks in store have packed up your order and it’s on its way, you will be provided with a tracking link in a shipping notification email. You can track your parcel by following the links in that email. We recommend sending your parcel to an office or location where someone will be there to receive it between 9:00am – 5:00pm.
If you have ordered multiple items – multiple thanks – we will do our best to deliver from one location, but it may be necessary to deliver different items from different stores depending what they have in stock. If this is the case, your order may arrive in multiple packages and at different times. This might be a little frustrating but it adds a little extra element of excitement to have your different packages race each other to you. In any case, rest assured you will only pay one delivery fee but you will receive multiple tracking links.
We’ll do our best to make sure that orders received by 11am AEST will be processed and shipped off the same day. All orders received after this time will be probably be sent the next business day. We will endeavour to process your order as quickly as possible and get it in the hands of Australia Post. From there it’s up to them. We’d like to think it will get to you within 7-10 working days but things are a bit nuts at the moment with deliveries as we all know. Your patience is really appreciated.
If you are trying to estimate when a package will arrive please consider the following:
- Orders are not dispatched on weekends & public holidays if the fulfilling store is not open.
- There may be a slight delay on the date of dispatch due to the high volume of orders received during promotional period.
- Credit card authorisation and address verification must be received prior to processing.
- Our stores have customers in-store too and the staff aren’t only fulfilling online orders, but they’ll do everything possible to get to your order as quickly as possible.
- We won’t know which store has fulfilled your order until it is processed. We’ll try to get the nearest store to get you sorted but it might be coming from interstate – or even WA.
- The increase in online orders across all categories has put a lot of pressure on the good folks at Australia Post and everything is just taking longer. (If you have a good formula for estimating delivery – let us know).
If you have not received your order within the estimated timelines, please contact the team via the Contact Us form.
During busy periods, we will do everything we can to dispatch your order as quickly as possible but orders are coming from stores that might be busy at the same time.
Currently we are unable to offer international shipping and orders must be delivered to an address within Australia.